Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazillian Butt Lift helps you achieve an hour glass shape with a slim and sculpted waist and round full buttocks.
Let Dr. Kitto help you improve the appearance of your buttocks.
Brazilian Butt Lift is a perfect procedure for women who are unhappy with the size and contour of their buttocks and hips. Women who feel that their buttocks have lost their elasticity and their volume overtime may benefit from this procedure. It is also an ideal procedure for women who want to enhance their hour glass shape by achieving a slim waist and rounder firmer buttocks.
After losing 150lbs I had a lot of arm skin that made me feel very insecure. She removed my skin and gave me a confidence I didn’t know I could have!
Brazilian Butt Lift is a surgical procedure which increases the size, enhances and improves the contour of the buttocks with the patient’s own fat. This fat is obtained from the patient’s abdomen, flanks, back, inner or outer thighs. This procedure uses the patient’s own tissue (fat).The operation starts with liposuction of the desired areas such as abdomen, flanks, inner or outer thighs to obtain the fat. These areas are selected depending on the patient’s goals and the size of buttocks desired. In this stage of the surgery, liposuction improves the contour of these areas. Then the fat is prepared and then injected in the buttocks until the desired size and symmetry is reached. This stage depends on the goals of the patient.
Brazillian Butt Lift is performed as a same day procedure. Paitents may experience swelling and bruising of the treated areas. Patients will wear a post-treatment garment in order to decrease their swelling.
Very professional and personable. Pleased with my results.
Contact our practice
If you would like more information about Brazilian Butt Lift surgery with Dr. Kitto, or wish to schedule a consultation, call us today.Call 804-294-1777
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why have a Brazilian Butt Lift
- A person’s genetic makeup largely influences the shape and proportion of a person’s buttocks. Patients who exercise regularly and have a healthy diet can still feel unhappy with the overall appearance of their buttocks.
- Brazilian butt lift surgery can reshape the buttocks and surrounding areas, such as the hips, lower back, and thighs and provide the following benefits:
- Enhance the curves of the lower body
- Reduce fat pockets in the hips, thighs or belly while adding fullness to the buttocks
- Help clothing fit more attractively
- Give a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks
- Enhance overall proportions by improving balance between the upper and lower body
Q. Who is a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift
- A Brazilian butt lift can be a great option to improve the shape and size of the buttocks for men and women of all ages. However, certain patients are better suited to the procedure, and it is important to have realistic expectations about the surgery, recovery, and results.
- In general, good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift are patients who:
- Have good skin tone in the hips and buttocks
- Have a good amount of fat in other areas such as abdomen, flanks and back
Q. What are the steps of a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery?
- A Brazilian Butt Lift involves three basic steps:
- Using liposuction fat is removed from the hips, lower back, thighs, abdomen, and/or other areas.
- The suctioned fat is purified and prepared for the transfer.
- The purified fat is injects fat into specific points on the buttocks to increase volume and improve shape
Q. What to expect on the day of the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery.
- Surgery is typically performed as an outpatient procedure, using general anesthesia to provide for a comfortable and pain-free experience for the patient. Patient is placed in a compression garment for maximal comfort.
Q. What is the recovery period of a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery
- Patients are encouraged to sit on a ring pillow for the next 4-6 weeks to allow for maximal results of the surgery. Patients will wear a compression garment which helps control swelling. Patients are encouraged to take a week off of work to allow for maximal recovery.
Q. Are the results of Brazilian Butt Lift permanent.
- Patients are encouraged to continue their healthy life style after surgery. If there are no significant fluctuations in weight the results of Brazilian Butt Lift are long lasting.
MEET DR. KITTO
A highly skilled surgeon with an artist’s touch
"I strive to provide natural results to enhance my patients' unique beauty".
Dr. Kitto is a fully trained plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, breast and body. She also performs procedures for men and offers a wide variety of non-surgical options. Procedures she commonly performs are facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement and body contouring. She empowers patients to make educated decisions about their procedures and helps them feel comfortable throughout their transformation.Inzhili Kitto, MD