Enhance the size, contour, and overall appearance of your breasts
Many women are dissatisfied with small and/or misshapen breasts that fail to complement their figure. Dr. Kitto offers breast augmentation procedures to create larger, fuller, more beautiful breasts that enhance your overall appearance and self-esteem.
The best candidates for breast augmentation are women who have lost breast volume due to pregnancy, nursing, aging, weight loss, or who have undergone breast reconstruction and want to gain more natural-looking breasts again.
Loved my experience here! Dr. Kitto is great and took the time to answer all of the questions I had. Most doctors won’t spend an hour with you one on one but Dr. Kitto spent our entire one hour consultation in the room with me. I left feeling much more at ease about my surgery.
Breast augmentation involves making a small incision in inconspicuous places on the breast to minimize scar visibility. These areas may be located in the armpit, in the crease under the breasts, or on the dark skin around the nipples. After the incision, the breast is lifted, creating a pocket to insert the implants to enlarge the breasts.
There are two types of implants:
- Silicone implants – This type of implant is less likely to cause undesirable changes in the breast tissue. It delivers results that look and feel completely natural.
- Saline implants – Unlike silicone implants, saline implants are typically less expensive and require smaller incisions, although they’re more prone to rippling over time.
Many patients feel sore after the surgery, but this symptom is temporary and should subside after a few days. Any swelling and sensitivity will diminish over the first few weeks. Results will be visible immediately after your surgery, and will continue to improve over time, when residual swelling and bruising subside.
Dr. Kitto is amazing! She is so personable but very professional at the same time! You know that she really cares about her patients and wants to do the Best thing that will help you achieve “the why” you are seeking her care. The office is beautiful and it reflects the quality of work that she does.
Her kind and gentle way that she uses when she treats you helps with any nervousness or anxiousness that you might have about the procedure she is doing. The results speak for themselves- I get compliments all the time of “have you gone on vacation?” or have you had a “nice relaxing time- you look so good”? or just “wow you look Great!”.
Contact our practice
If you would like more information about breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Kitto, or wish to schedule a consultation, call us today.Call 804-294-1777
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is breast augmentation painful?
- Breast augmentation is the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedure. It is a same day procedure and patients recover in the comfort of their homes. Most patients take pain medication for the first week.
Q. Will I have stitches after breast augmentation?
- All stitches after breast augmentation are internal and dissolvable.
Q. How long does it take to recover after breast augmentation?
- Recovery after breast augmentation is fairly quick. Patients who have a desk job may return to work after a week. Patients are encouraged to refrain from heavy lifting and strenuous exercise for four weeks after surgery.
MEET DR. KITTO
A highly skilled surgeon with an artist’s touch
"I strive to provide natural results to enhance my patients' unique beauty".
Dr. Kitto is a fully trained plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic procedures of the face, breast and body. She also performs procedures for men and offers a wide variety of non-surgical options. Procedures she commonly performs are facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement and body contouring. She empowers patients to make educated decisions about their procedures and helps them feel comfortable throughout their transformation.Inzhili Kitto, MD